13 March 2007

Cipher's Portfolio

Mummy and ah ma brought me to my 1st photoshoot!!!!! Wooohooo !!! Althou i dun reli know wat's all about but it's reli fun cos i crawled all over the studio!!! *hiak hiak*

Initially mummy, ah ma n uncles were all busy making faces at me... i wonder y ... i jus cnt be bothered wi them but to contd my crawling n pulling ... heheheee

Then came along Yee Yee !!!!!!!! I was thrilled to see her .... guess that's when uncle starts taking lotsa pics of me

Following are jus a few that mummy bot ... she kip telling me "darling it's not cheap hor so can u pls stop biting/chewing the photo album !!!" *muahahaha*

HAPPY "WATCHING" !!!!!!!!!!


No comments:


About Me

My photo
First met mum n dad on 24th Apr 2006 @ 1.09am. I'm always "terroris-ing" people ard me.... I love to do it with a "wicked" grin .... I'm happy when they are amused by me .... I'm simply a little terror.... *hiak hiak hiak*