04 February 2008

“鼠一鼠二”的惊吓

My 爷爷duno go whr n buy dis hideous lookin animal.... he tot tt i'll like it as a toy but NO Lorrrrrrr... so worst !!! it's so scary n gross lorrrr.... they look so real and very soft de lorrr.... YUCKS!!! N the worst thg is tt after knowing i'm "afraid" of them, ALL of them happily "deployed" them all over the hse !!! SETTING TRAP for me !!!!!!!!!!!!! *SCREAM* .... They used it to "prevent" me from touching dos "untouchables" .... i cn sense them everywhr , at every corner !!!! On the table top, beside the dustbin, on top of the containers, beside the cups, on the chairs, on the sweets container, at the kitchen entrance etc etc ...... ok lorrr, they WIN lor.... using these digusting rats to "scare" me ... bt fret not.. being the dare devil, i shall train myself to fight against them .... true enuff, after only 2 wks of "intensive training" ... ALAS !!!!!!! I"M NOT AFRAID OF THEM ANYMORE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *muahahahahaaaa* I can even take it n throw at my mummy !!! *hiak hiak hiak* I is so proud of myself wor.... i manage to overcome the "impossible" .... dis is wat ple called "DETERMINATION" !!!! So nw i'm "Invincinble Cipher the Terror" once again !!! *smug look*


No comments:


About Me

My photo
First met mum n dad on 24th Apr 2006 @ 1.09am. I'm always "terroris-ing" people ard me.... I love to do it with a "wicked" grin .... I'm happy when they are amused by me .... I'm simply a little terror.... *hiak hiak hiak*