24 April 2008

两年前的今天,我“出”来了!!!!

It's my Birthday today !!! Here i wish myself a very happy birthday and may i rcvd loads of toys, sweets, chocs, jelly n most imptly 气水很多杯 !!!!


U got c my Barney cupcakes?? Very swee rite??? i only luv the Barney ones... i dun like BJ n Baby Bob leh ... Not only do they look lovely, they r yummy tooo... not enuff to go ard somemore ... me & cousins r "fighting" over them :P


Anyw, it's my pre-BD celebration at Mah Mah's hse on 19th Apr ... n so today will be another celebration wi paternal side


=====================
Things i do b4 my Party !!!
=====================


Kay kay "Admiring" my Barney cupcakes ..hmmm..they sure look delicious ~~~~~~






*ahem* I mus try try the cake b4 i can let my guests eat mah ... n so into "Food Tasting" session !!! ...Hmmm...not too bad...can pass...ok i'm sure my guests will like them !!! *Good*








Daddy says: U dun come near the cake 1st huh

Cipher says: 我要看。。我要看Barney leh ...

Daddy says: 不要。。。不要。。。不要!!!




Granduncle says: 不要吹先 hor...
Cipher says : *blow* *blow harder*






Cipher says: 我忍无可忍了!!! 不要阻止我!!!
Granduncle & jie jie says : NOOooooooooo !!!!!!!

Cipher says: *BLOW SUPER HARD*




=================
"Spread" + Guests
=================


(This granduncle shares the same birth date as me ... we'r both Taurus !!! *Happy Birthday!!*)



Finally pics wi my daddy,mummy,yeeyee & mah mah !!! N not forgeting a BIG Thank You for all ur lovely presents n ANG POWS !!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME !!!!!!!!!!!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Terror! u so cute. ur blog also so cute.


About Me

My photo
First met mum n dad on 24th Apr 2006 @ 1.09am. I'm always "terroris-ing" people ard me.... I love to do it with a "wicked" grin .... I'm happy when they are amused by me .... I'm simply a little terror.... *hiak hiak hiak*