07 May 2008

哪里kok到的huh?? 你惨liao..daddy骂你~~~

Mummy's posting>>

Damn jiat lat siah... dis is wat he "warned" me dis morn !! I accidentally "burst" my pimple dis morn and he blur blur jus woke up..upon seeing my bloody pimple, he hold my face n kip asking "哪里kok到的huh?? " .. i tried to explain it's PIMPLE not KOK dao de ... bt guess he still doesn't get it ... n so after much repeating ... he suddenly point n ORH me n said : 你惨liao..daddy骂你!! "
*faints* He actually used dis "theory" on me ... cos we always warned him "Orhhh ..kok到,等下流血daddy就骂你!!”


My posting :-

Or bi or bi .... always say me la... 等daddy回来你就知道 !!!

No comments:


About Me

My photo
First met mum n dad on 24th Apr 2006 @ 1.09am. I'm always "terroris-ing" people ard me.... I love to do it with a "wicked" grin .... I'm happy when they are amused by me .... I'm simply a little terror.... *hiak hiak hiak*