I'm sure most of u have/had "encountered" the same following incident before..... one is the "devil" n one is the "angel" ..... According to mummy, 我是活该,该打的。。。所以她一点也不内疚。。。 *faint*
=====================================
Daddy : 你刚才打他很大力hor??
Mummy : 会meh? 哪里会??
Daddy : 不会meh? 你不会心痛啊?
Mummy : Cheh! 才不会lor
Daddy : 你等一下一定 regret 的 。。。。。。
Mummy : 那是不可能的lor .... 哈哈哈哈 !!!
=======================================
Mummy's comment:-
It's jus a slap on ur palm hor... dun abit abit blog n complain can ??? !!! Plus is u ask for it de hor... who ask u bo dai bo ji whine whine .... i listen liao oso pek chek .....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Cipher 吴东策
- First met mum n dad on 24th Apr 2006 @ 1.09am. I'm always "terroris-ing" people ard me.... I love to do it with a "wicked" grin .... I'm happy when they are amused by me .... I'm simply a little terror.... *hiak hiak hiak*
No comments:
Post a Comment