11 June 2007

Two different expressions

This is how i look like when mummy "nagging" at me ....... hv to act kwai kwai and di gong di siao n try to "listen" to her "No NO" ... " Baby i say No No" ..... "Do u undertstd me?" ..... "I say cannot means cannot" ..etc etc etc ... the list goes on n on .... *yawns*





However dis is how i look like when my daddy plays wi me !!!!!!!!!!!!! *muahahahahhaaa* *lol*

*kar kar kar* *har har har* *hur hur hur hur* My daddy always makes me laff de wor... i like playing wi him ..... He's my No.1 favourite "Playmate" !!!!!!!!






No comments:


About Me

My photo
First met mum n dad on 24th Apr 2006 @ 1.09am. I'm always "terroris-ing" people ard me.... I love to do it with a "wicked" grin .... I'm happy when they are amused by me .... I'm simply a little terror.... *hiak hiak hiak*