Mummy jus did an "Inventory Check" last nite n was SHOCKED to discover sooooooo many Brand New clothings (mine obviously) .... .... it's at a whooping no. of 32 tops & 8 bottoms & 2 pyjamas !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
**Note: All those are brand new worrr and she's still tryg to recall n dig out those hidden at some corners of the wardrobe n so the no. is still counting ~~~~~~~~~~ *scary*
So for the next few mths i've absolutely no worries for not hvg enuff clothings *hehe* .... thou mummy kip chanting i'll b soooo happy bt i tink she's the happier one leh... as if those clothes belong to her like tt .... bt of cos i've no complaints la since i'm then the one wearing them *yeah yeah*
Due to the "shock" , she decided to compile those she cn find and organise a "fashion clip" ... So do stay tuned for "Cipher's Spring/Summer/Winter/Fall Collection" *Wide Grin*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Cipher 吴东策
- First met mum n dad on 24th Apr 2006 @ 1.09am. I'm always "terroris-ing" people ard me.... I love to do it with a "wicked" grin .... I'm happy when they are amused by me .... I'm simply a little terror.... *hiak hiak hiak*
No comments:
Post a Comment