26 September 2007

My 1st frens gathering ~~~~

I had my 1st frens gathering on the 15th Sep at Denise's hse .... Boy, i had soooooooo much fun (esp power on/off the dvd player :P ) Basically i was just running all over her hse *heh heh heh* I din reli play muc wi didi & meimeis cos they r too young to play "catching" wi me ... they jus sit ard n play wi their toys... but on n off i did snatch their toys n run away... The FUN part is tt they wun chase me for it !!!! *hiak hiak* N i oso had fun "following" Megan jie jie ard .... n she's soooo afraid of me in the begining bt after awhile she's ok n she start sharing her "stationery" wi me !!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I truly enjoyed myself on tt day n m so lookg forward to another gathering wic chld be a SWIMMING session (still under discussion) at Megan jiejie place !!!!!

Dis r the "nicer" photos taken on tt day ... n oso 1 slideshow of all the pics taken on tt day Happy viewing !!!!!!!!!!




Left to Right:-
Cipher , Maddy, Lucas, Vienna jiejie & Denise




《 设计对白 》

Cipher : 刚才那几个"白痴“ 大人不知道在做什么?!?!

Maddy : 是咯! 是咯!! 这么老了还扮鬼脸逗我们。。

Cipher & Maddy : 哈哈哈!! 真是大白痴 。。。


《 设计对白 》

Lucas : 可以让我坐一下下吗??

Cipher : 你没有看到我真在跷着二郎腿,享受享受吗??!! 

Lucas : 拜托啦。。就一下下好吗??



<<>>




No comments:


About Me

My photo
First met mum n dad on 24th Apr 2006 @ 1.09am. I'm always "terroris-ing" people ard me.... I love to do it with a "wicked" grin .... I'm happy when they are amused by me .... I'm simply a little terror.... *hiak hiak hiak*