10 April 2007

The Know Howssss

1) I know how to "twinkle twinkle" with my fingers

2) I know how to answer the phone by placing the handset ON MY FACE

3) I know how to show "good good" by raising my 2 INDEX fingers

4) I know how to wave bye bye by RAISING 2 hands up n down

5) I know how to clap clap the normal way with NO sound

6) I know how to cover my nose when smelly smelly

7) I know how to kiss kiss with mouth WIDE OPENED

8) I know how to show "No More" by turning my hands

9) I know how to wash hand exactly the way like how i clap my hands

No comments:


About Me

My photo
First met mum n dad on 24th Apr 2006 @ 1.09am. I'm always "terroris-ing" people ard me.... I love to do it with a "wicked" grin .... I'm happy when they are amused by me .... I'm simply a little terror.... *hiak hiak hiak*