05 April 2007
My 1st Birthday Present ~~~~~~~~
Wooohooo !!! This lovely tricycle is a gift from ah ma's fren ..... abit kaisu rite?? She scared that ah ma or gong gong will buy for me so she quickly "chop" n buy 1st ... hehehe.... so this gift was actually delivered to me 1 mth b4 my BD .... but immediately i test-drive liao... *muahahaha* Not too bad..still got "safety handle" and there's dis interesting horn in front whereby i not only use it to horn ple , i can oso bite on it!!!! hehehe!! So do i look handshome on my NEW BIKE ?? *hiak hiak hiak*



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Cipher 吴东策
- First met mum n dad on 24th Apr 2006 @ 1.09am. I'm always "terroris-ing" people ard me.... I love to do it with a "wicked" grin .... I'm happy when they are amused by me .... I'm simply a little terror.... *hiak hiak hiak*
No comments:
Post a Comment