19 April 2007

Prelude to my BIG DAY !!!

*Yipeee* My birthday party is jus ard the corner !!!! Can c tt the "adults" r busy wi the preparations... been hearing thgs like "hv u ordered the buffet?" "Hv u ordered the cake??" "Hw muc food did u order??" "Hv u fixed on the menu??" "Hv u inform who n who??" Cn c tt mummy is getg quite "stressed up" .. nt wi the prep bt wi those questions


Luckily i'm the "Star" so no nid to worry abt anythg... jus sit back n relax n enjoy the party !!! *woohoooo*

Anyw, mummy decided to hv the following checklist so tt "ple" cn stop niaming her .... all is done swee swee liao... jus wait for THE DAY !!!

================
Checklist :-
================

Buffet Menu --- Confirmed!!

Birthday cake ---- Ordered & confirmed !!!!


Guests ------ All the following r Invited !!!!!!!!!










1 comment:

The Rock Family Church said...

Happy birthday Cipher!
from your uncle ah hui in Taiwan, whom u never saw before!


About Me

My photo
First met mum n dad on 24th Apr 2006 @ 1.09am. I'm always "terroris-ing" people ard me.... I love to do it with a "wicked" grin .... I'm happy when they are amused by me .... I'm simply a little terror.... *hiak hiak hiak*